Web / Design / Publishing / Content Management / Multi-media / Editorial Services / Consulting / Marketing
- Design (for print or web): fliers, posters, bookmarks, book covers, programs, booklets, banners, business cards, card designs, photo books, etc.
- Web: Front-end web development, build/manage/organize/produce multi-media branding content
- Special Projects: WordPress website building workshops/training for small organizations, photography, graphic design and layout, freelance writing, consulting, basic videography and editing, content production, event organizing/hosting, podcasting, blogging/creative arts workshops for youth, and other web and media related projects
If you’re interested in any media/web/design services or rates (negotiable based on project and client), please email: tine[@]eomvmnt.org.
- ThreePointNine Art Collective Catalog PDF (Print)
- Haiti Cultural Exchange Booklet PDF (Print)
- How We Play Exhibition PDF (Textual Content, Exhibition Panels)
- I Am San Francisco: Black Past and Presence PDF (Textual Content, Exhibition Panel Excerpts)
- Multicultural Arts Summer Youth Program Photography Class (Video)
- We Are the Ones We’ve Been Waiting For: Activistas of the New Majority (Podcasts + News Article)
- Portfolio of Written Works
Christine Joy Ferrer, Eyes Opened (EO) founder, is a multi-media producer who brings creative excellence to design, publishing and editorial projects. She delivers solutions for community organizations and individuals acting for the greater good. Areas of focus include: visual design, web and print production, publishing, editing, and web maintenance. She also moonlights as an associate for Red Star Black Rose (spearheaded by community-based writer, publisher, graphic artist, and editor, B. Jesse Clarke) and as a web + design + arts + culture editor for Reimagine! Race, Poverty & the Environment.
+ Read the FULL BIO of Christine Joy Ferrer