Web / Design / Publishing / Content Management / Multimedia / Editorial Services / Media Consulting
Christine Joy Ferrer, Eyes Opened founder, also brings creative excellence to editorial, design and publishing projects. Whether working as an writer, designer, content manager, web and publishing editor, Ferrer delivers solutions for organizations and individuals acting for the greater good. She also moonlights as an associate for Red Star Black Rose (spearheaded by community-based writer, publisher, graphic artist, and editor, B. Jesse Clarke) and as a web + design + arts + culture editor for Reimagine! Race, Poverty & the Environment.
- Design (for print or web): fliers, posters, bookmarks, book covers, programs, booklets, banners, business cards, etc.
- Web: Build/Manage/Organize content for WordPress sites. (i.e. help clients find hosting services to purchase name, find a WordPress theme that best fits clients needs, build a website for client working from the pre-designed theme)
- Special Projects: WordPress website building workshop/training for small organizations, photography, graphic design and layout, freelance writing, consulting, basic videography and editing, event organizing/hosting, podcasting, blogging/creative arts workshops for youth, and other web and media related projects
If you’re interested in any media/web/design services or rates (negotiable based on project and client), please email: tine[@]eomvmnt.org.
+ Read the FULL BIO of Christine Joy Ferrer
- ThreePointNine Art Collective Catalog PDF (Print)
- Haiti Cultural Exchange Booklet PDF (Print)
- How We Play Exhibition PDF (Textual Content, Exhibition Panels)
- I Am San Francisco: Black Past and Presence PDF (Textual Content, Exhibition Panel Excerpts)
- Multicultural Arts Summer Youth Program Photography Class (Video)
- We Are the Ones We’ve Been Waiting For: Activistas of the New Majority (Podcasts + News Article)
- Portfolio of Written Works